Saturday 17 January 2009




I've decided I don't much like January. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, but we are already half way through and Spring gets closer with every day.

I've started to try and help a good friend of mine improve her photography skills. B has always had a really good eye for a picture and it won't take much before she's really good. Obviously there's not much I can teach her, but it's good fun trying and by the sound of things she's enjoying it, which is really good. This picture of the school hat was my favourite of the first assignment I set for her, where the theme was 'childhood'

I've not taken any pictures myself for ages, but today I ventured as Sean's shop to take some pictures of all the beautiful things he has in there. I'm really looking forward to his website going live because then I can share this little Staffordshire treasure with the big wide world!

Sean's got some great ideas for Spring and I can't wait to see the fabulous displays he will have in the shop.

No comments: