Thursday 20 August 2009




I have just returned from a long week end in the fabulous City of Bath. On the way we stopped off to meet up with Rod and Hannah whose wedding I am photographing in a couple of weeks time. We took a few pre-wedding pictures and then went up to the church to have a good look around. I regard myself as very fortunate to have the opportunity to photograph this wedding. It's going to be absolutely beautiful.

I've recently been thinking of buying the Canon 5d Mk II. Having heard only good reports from everyone I have spoken to about it, and a need for higher ISO options, I took the plunge at Ace Cameras in Bath. I also added an 85mm lens to my kit and a new bag so I can carry all my gear around with me. Feeling very professional now and hoping to get out into the countryside this week end to see what a difference 21 megapixels really makes. At this point I'd like to thank my husband Andy. It's official, he spoils me rotten!

Pictured today are Rod, Hannah and Oliver together with the interior of the church of St Peter and St Paul. Looking forward to your big day :-)Also, thanks to Ed and Dom for the recommendation - again!!

No comments: