Monday 23 February 2009


I'm really tired after a day at the NEC. It was a good day, lots to see, loads to tempt me, but in the end I was very restrained. I travelled First Class on the train to Birmingham International. It was great. However, coming home was not so good as the trains were not Virgin, but Arriva and I'm afraid they were very disappointing. Still, I got to sit in the first class lounge at Birmingham International and wait for Pam. I met up with Julie and Phil. It was good to see them both. It's been a long time since we met up.

When I got home I had received an email from Mary to let me know their website is up and running. That's great news and I wish them well with it. It's a new venture but I am sure they will be very successful.

Tim from Clikpic was happy with what I have written for an article in a forthcoming publication so I can send that off to the magazine now. A and C have confirmed their booking for next month so I'm really looking forward to that.

So, although I was feeling a little flat when I got back from the NEC I've soon bounced back with all the good news I have had this evening.

No comments: