Sunday 22 February 2009



I went out this morning to collect my train tickets for tomorrow's trip to Focus at the NEC. I then decided on the spur of the moment to pop up to a Wedding Fayre that was taking place at Ingestre Hall on the outskirts of Stafford. As you can see from the picture it's an outstanding venue, and a must for anyone to consider if they are getting married in Staffordshire.Click here for more information about Ingestre Hall.
I had read on Steve Sutton's blog that he was going to be there and I thought it would be good to catch up before things start to get too busy for him as the wedding season starts to get going. I can't believe that it's a year since we did our first wedding together. Invaluable experience Steve, for which I will always be very grateful to you.

No comments: