Sunday 19 April 2009




We've had some great weather this week end, as yesterday M and I headed off to the Welsh Coast. We had the roof down to make the most of the sunshine and took the scenic route to Barmouth. We went via Lake Vernwy and then stopped off on the top of the hills to admire the view of the estuary. It was so clear and I had the opportunity to do some landscape photography which I always find so theraputic.

Barmouth itself had some fabulous buildings and I'd like to say thank you to Julie for the lovely meal she cooked for us. Thanks to M as well for putting up with me all day. It was a long drive but I had a really great day.

1 comment:

Seymour said...

Hi Caroline - it worries me a bit that I could inspire anyone to do anything - hope you've dried out! Though I can see the weather was "indifferent" you've got some great new pictures on the website. Xx