Wednesday 6 May 2009





As the year goes on life just gets busier and busier. This is a good thing, but I would appreciate an eight-day week, but three of them would be at the week end!
A lot has been happening recently. I have a double-page feature in F2 Freelance Photographer Magazine, their April May edition. The feature includes a selection of images and discusses my experiences with a Clikpic Website.I have been asked to do quite a bit of portrait work in the next few months. I'm off to Crete shortly so it will be great to have a bit of Aegean sunshine. I have just returned home from a week on the Applecross Peninsular on the West Coast of Scotland. I have been inspired to visit this area after seeing the fantastic landscape pictures taken there by Seymore Rogansky. In the event, my week was spent in a photographers paradise, but I could have done with better weather. Still it's a chance you take in this country. I certainly had some 'interesting' skies, and it was great to do some landscape photography again. I have updated my website with some of my favourite images from the trip.

No comments: