Sunday 14 June 2009





I have recently returned from a fabulous holiday in Crete. We went quite early in the season as I wanted to go to a wedding we had organised over there. I'd not been in Crete in May since 1987 and I had forgotten how utterley beautiful the countryside it. The fields of Olive trees were carpeted with the most beautiful Spring flowers and everywhere looked so green. I am happy to say the wedding was lovely and everyone had a really great day. Many thanks to Alison and Chris for being such wonderful clients. I have updated my website to includes some of my favourite pictures. Many of the landscape photographers were taken with my little point and shoot G10 as I wanted to see how it performed. I think to really appreciate the grandeur of the mountains a wide angled lens is best, but I was happy with the quality of the photographs it took.

No comments: